Learning the Skills
MILO T20 Blast
What is MILO T20 Blast?
For more than 20 years, Cricket Australia and State and Territory Cricket Associations have delivered entry-level cricket programs that enable kids to learn cricket skills in a fun, friendly and enjoyable environment.
After learning all the basic skills in MILO in2CRICKET, MILO T20 Blast allows kids to experience modified games of cricket using lighter equipment in a format that promotes non-stop involvement and equal participation. The program was developed to ensure junior cricketers can progress with confidence to junior hardball cricket.
The program is aligned with the Big Bash and includes all the music, dancing, colour, fun and excitement of this popular competition.
- Introduce participants to real games of cricket
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt in MILO in2CRICKET
- Maximise and ensure equal participation for all participants
- Increase kids’ passion for cricket
- Provide another option for families to be involved in Australia’s Favourite Sport
- Ensure families continue to see links to Big Bash teams
- Increases the uptake of volunteers by altering the perception of non traditional cricket families
- Less initial financial commitment due to all equipment being supplied
- Less time commitment due to shorter more flexible games
Find a MILO T20 Blast centre near you
Simply enter your postcode to find a MILO T20 Blast centre near you! With over 800 MILO T20 Blast teams around the country, there's bound to be one close by.